Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF SOUTHERN LEYTE
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of Dental Supplies
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte, through the Budget approved by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan for the CY 2015 intends to apply the sum of Fifty Two Thousand Eighty Pesos (P52,080.00) for Lot 1 – Dental Supplies being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Various Hospital Supplies. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte now invites bids for Supply & Delivery of Dental Supplies. Delivery of the Goods is required in Twenty (20) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat, Province of Southern Leyte and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Monday to Friday 9 AM to 4 PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting October 12, 2015 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of:
Lot 1 – P225.00
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on (none) 10:00 AM @ Jose Rizal Hall, Provincial Capitol, Maasin City, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before at 10AM, November 5, 2015. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 5, 2015, 10AM at Jose Rizal Hall, Provincial Capitol, Maasin City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Provincial Capitol, Maasin City
Tel # (053) 3812389
NELSON G. TAN