Republic of the Philippines
Province of Southern Leyte
City of Maasin
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE PREPARATION OF COMPLETE ENGINEERING PLANS & DRAWINGS FOR 24M PRESTRESSED BRIDGE AT PRESIDENT QUEZON, LILOAN, 30M PRESTRESSED BRIDGE AT CALIGANGAN, LILOAN & 32M PRESTRESSED BRIDGE AT BAHAY, LILOAN INCLUDING PREPARATION OF STRUCTUAL ANALYSIS & DESIGNS
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte, through the budget approved by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan intends to apply the sum of Three Hundred Ten Thousand Pesos (P310,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for The Preparation of Complete Plans & Details for 24 M., 30 M. & 32 M. Prestressed Bridge and Preparation of Structural Analysis & Designs. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte now requests individual consultants to submit their technical and financial proposals for the Preparation of Complete Plans & Details for 24.M., 30M. & 32M. Prestressed Bridge and Preparation of Structural Analysis & Design.
- A copy of the Technical & Financial Proposal Forms & Terms of Reference are provided in Attachment.
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte will evaluate the proposals using the Quality Cost Based Evaluation procedure. The Technical Proposal will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Quality of Consultant 50%
Experience and Capability of the Consultant 50%
- Ranking of Consultants will be based on both Technical and Financial Proposals with the technical proposal given weight of 70% and financial proposal 30%
- Contract Award/Purchase Order will be made to the highest rated and responsive bid.
- Technical and Financial Proposals must be delivered at Jose Rizal Hall, 2nd Floor, Provincial Capitol, Maasin City, Southern Leyte not later than 10:00 a.m. of August 27, 2015.
- Your financial proposal must be quoted in Philippine Peso and must indicate the total price, inclusive of all taxes to be paid and other incidental cost incurred to the delivery site if the contract is awarded.
- All bids/quotations must be placed in sealed envelope marked Preparation of Complete Plans & Details for 24M., 30M. & 32M. Prestressed Bridge and Preparation of Structural Analysis & Design.
- Bids/quotations/proposals shall be valid for sixty (60) calendar days from the Opening of Bids.
- The Plans and Structural Analysis shall be completed within a period of forty five (45) calendar days from receipt of the Purchase Order.
- The Plans and Structural Analysis shall be submitted at the Provincial Engineer’s Office, Provincial Capitol, Maasin City, Southern Leyte.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte may make an advance payment to the consultant in an amount that shall not exceed 15% of the contract cost. The advance payment shall only be made upon submission of a written request together with a bank guarantee or surety bond in an amount equal to the advance payment. The province will recover the advance payment by deducting from the progress payments to the consultant such sum as agreed during contract negotiations until the advance payment shall have been fully liquidated within the duration of the contract.
- The schedule of payment to the consultant will be as follows:
15% advance payment
50% upon submission of the draft Plans
100% upon submission of the final Plan and Structural Analysis & Design
- The applicable rate for late completion is one tenth (1/10) of one percent (1%) of the contract cost.
The maximum deduction shall be ten percent (10%) of the amount of contract. Once the cumulative amount of liquidated damages reaches ten percent (10%) of the amount of the contract, the procuring entity shall rescind the contract, without prejudice to other courses of action and remedies open to it.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- At the time of the bid opening, the prospective bidder shall submit the following:
- Technical Proposal Forms
- Financial Proposal Form
- Statement of completed and on-going projects/engagements which are similar in nature
- PRC Registration Card
NELSON G. TAN
Asuncion, Maasin City, Southern Leyte
Tel/Fax Number: (053) 381-2777