Republic of the Philippines
PROVINCE OF SOUTHERN LEYTE
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID
Request for Expression of Interest for
Planning & Designing of Sanitary Landfill with Eco-Center Facility for Southern Leyte
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte, through the Budget approved by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan CY 2015 intends to apply the sum of Three Million Pesos Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP3,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for The Planning & Designing of Sanitary Landfill with Eco-Center Facility for Southern Leyte. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the conduct of the above consulting services. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before June 23, 2015, 10:00 AM at Jose Rizal Hall, Provincial Capitol, Maasin City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of a maximum of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
1. Applicable experience of consultant
a. Overall experience of the firm
b. Individual experiences of the principal and key staff.
c. Times when employed by other consultants
2. Qualification of personnel to be assigned to the job (education, work experience, number of years in firm, etc.) vis-a-vis extent and complexity of undertaking
3.Current Workload relative to job capacity
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed within one hundred eighty (180) calendar days.
- The Provincial Government of Southern Leyte reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
The BAC Secretariat
Provincial Capitol, Maasin City
Tel # (053) 3812389
NELSON G. TAN