The 2016 Outstanding Southern Leyteños
Due recognition will be given to Southern Leyteños in any of the following:
1. Achieved outstanding accomplishments in his/her chosen field of endeavor;
2. Inspired others to excel and to do good to his/her fellowmen;
3. Exhibited extraordinary strength of character and integrity;
4. Contributed greatly to the development of Southern Leyte;
5. Made significant impact on the lives of others.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED
The Outstanding Southern Leyteño Award (OSLA) is open to every Southern Leyteño:
- Natural born or one or both parents/grandparents were born in Southern Leyte but not necessarily residing in Southern Leyte.
- a resident or non-resident of the province.
WHO CAN NOMINATE
- Individuals, Organizations, LGUs, Schools, Institutions
Note: Members of the search committee are not allowed to nominate
PROCEDURES FOR NOMINATION
The nominator must submit a duly accomplished nomination form. The nominator must cite the nominee’s background, career (if applicable), range of work, scope of activity and exceptional achievements. Quotations, statements of authorities, honors and awards should be included. The nominator must give the reasons why he/she thinks the nominee should be chosen as one of the Outstanding Southern Leyteños for 2016.
The accomplished nomination form and all supporting documents must be submitted on or before June 13, 2016 to:
The Provincial Administrator’s Office
Province of Southern Leyte
Capitol Bldg., Asuncion
Maasin City, Southern Leyte
All nominations will be reviewed and deliberated on by the Committee for the Search for Outstanding Southern Leyteño 2016
Awardees will be immediately notified as soon as the results of the evaluations are available. The awarding ceremony will be held during the week of the Southern Leyte Anniversary Celebration at Maasin City.
OSL 2016 Committee
Download a copy of the